Designer: Danielle Luscombe
1. ASHLEA Raspberry Stripe Tunic with contrast Sky Stripe sleeves. 100% Organic Cotton 1x1 Rib Knit
2. HEATHER Oversize Tank Dress with Natural Colorgrown Organic Stripe Band at the bottom. 100% Organic Cotton Medium weight Jersey
3. STELLA Raspberry Stripe Puff Sleeve Dress and carrying a "Meba", an organic cotton, hand made toy. 100% Organic Cotton 1x1 Rib Knit
4. DANIELLE Night Sky and Black Stripe Dress with Natural Racer stripes down arms. 100% Organic Cotton 1x1 Rib Knit
5. ANYA Society Stripe Kimono Dress with Sash at waist. 100% Organic Cotton 1x1 Rib Knit
Danielle Luscombe makes clothing out of 100% Organic Cotton fabrics. She sells her line called "Dani Starre" to Subdivision in LIC, and Mini Mini Market in Williamsburg Brooklyn. She also makes a children's line called "Maxie and Tuffy" which she also sells at Subdivision. You can find her handmade toys at Art-o-mat in LIC.
After attending F.I.T. Danielle found herself working as a professional Fashion Designer in NYC, and making her own clothing line at home. She has an art studio at Crane Street Studios in LIC. You can find her there making her one of a kind fashions.